It’s no wonder our sheepskin rug is the latest must-have accessory. It’s an easy way to add amazing texture, unparalleled softness and natural style.
- Made of New Zealand or Australian sheepskin – among the best in the world.
- Carefully washed and finished to showcase the unadorned beauty of the wool’s ivory hues and luster.
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Natural sheepskin hide from Australia and New Zealand.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 2' wide x 6' long (24" wide x 72" long)
- Note: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions are approximate.
- Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged, so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibers are very resilient and will bounce back to their original appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffiness of the wool. Any fold marks will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much stain as possible.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).