It’s no wonder our sheepskin rug is the latest must-have accessory. It’s an easy way to add amazing texture, unparalleled softness and natural style.
- Made of New Zealand or Australian sheepskin – among the best in the world.
- Carefully washed and finished to showcase the unadorned beauty of the wool’s ivory hues and luster.
- Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- Natural sheepskin hide from Australia and New Zealand.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 2' wide x 6' long (24" wide x 72" long)
- Note: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions are approximate.
- Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged, so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibers are very resilient and will bounce back to their original appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffiness of the wool. Any fold marks will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much stain as possible.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.