Sheffield Heirloom Silver-Plated Flatware
From the renowned archives of the Sheffield Silver Company, we hand selected twelve different vintage patterns to create this heirloom-quality flatware collection.
- Complementary historic designs create an eclectic table setting that’s alive with character.
- Silver plated with a tumbled finish.
- Set includes twelve silver-plated utensils in different vintage patterns.
- Choose salad forks, dinner forks, knives, teaspoons or dessert spoons.
- Order all five utensil sets for twelve complete place settings.
- Watch a video about the historic designs of our Sheffield Heirloom Flatware.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Fork: 7.75" long
- Salad Fork: 6.25" long
- Knife: 8.75" long
- Dessert Spoon: 7.5" long
- Teaspoon: 6.5" long
- Hand wash.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).