Museum Craft Collection - Shelburne Museum Mermaid Weather Vane
- We worked closely with the Shelburne Museum to create this precise reproduction of a mid-19th-century weathervane from their collection. The original piece was carved of wood and metal by skilled coppersmith and esteemed salesman Warren Gould Roby, who once displayed it in his Wayland, Massachusetts home.
- 29.5" long x 3" deep x 13.5" high
- Hand-carved mango wood with a distressed blue painted finish.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with a D-ring for mounting.
- Includes anchors and screws.
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).