Museum Craft Collection - Shelburne Museum Mermaid Weather Vane
We worked closely with the Shelburne Museum to create this precise reproduction of a mid-19th-century weathervane from their collection. The original piece was carved of wood and metal by skilled coppersmith and esteemed salesman Warren Gould Roby, who once displayed it in his Wayland, Massachusetts home.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-carved mango wood with a distressed blue painted finish.
- Backed with a D-ring for mounting.
- Mounting hardware is included; anchors and screws.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 3" deep x 13.5" high
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.