Shelby Storage Tower
An antique printer’s cabinet was the model for this piece, offering ample storage within its compact footprint. Ideal for shoes, the tower has five adjustable shelves that can be angled for display, positioned flat to store clothes and bedding, or removed to accommodate large items.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Hand crafted with a kiln-dried solid pine frame.
- Built from pine, particle board, MDF, and hardwood veneer.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Distressed by hand for a timeworn look with a multistep distressed pine finish.
- Detailed with aged bronze door pulls and drawer bin pulls.
- Doors with magnetic closure open a full 180 degrees.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features five adjustable shelves with lips that can be angled for display.
- Two double-height drawers at the bottom have bluff-cut fronts.
- Drawers open smoothly and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 15" deep x 66" high
- Interior Cabinet Overall: 21" wide x 13" deep x 39" high
- Adjustable Shelf (5): 20" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per adjustable shelf): 25 pounds
- Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 100 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.