Shelby Storage Tower
An antique printer’s cabinet was the model for this piece, offering ample storage within its compact footprint. Ideal for shoes, the tower has five adjustable shelves that can be angled for display, positioned flat to store clothes and bedding, or removed to accommodate large items.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Hand crafted with a kiln-dried solid pine frame.
- Built from pine, particle board, MDF, and hardwood veneer.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Distressed by hand for a timeworn look with a multistep distressed pine finish.
- Detailed with aged bronze door pulls and drawer bin pulls.
- Doors with magnetic closure open a full 180 degrees.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features five adjustable shelves with lips that can be angled for display.
- Two double-height drawers at the bottom have bluff-cut fronts.
- Drawers open smoothly and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 15" deep x 66" high
- Interior Cabinet Overall: 21" wide x 13" deep x 39" high
- Adjustable Shelf (5): 20" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per adjustable shelf): 25 pounds
- Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 100 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).