Shelby Corner Media Console
- A corner media cabinet is a great solution for smaller rooms. Ours is crafted in the tradition of 18th-century American country furniture with a flat base, tiered top molding and a rich hand finish.
- 41.5" wide x 19" deep x 29.5" high
- Features one deep bluff-cut drawer with ample storage for DVDs, CDs and games.
- The cabinet has an adjustable shelf and a cord cutout for cables and wires.
- Holds up to a 37" flat-screen monitor.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid spruce, select spruce veneers and MDF.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied and distressed by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and smooth bottom-mounted wood glides.
- Detailed with aged-bronze door pulls and drawer-bin pulls
- Glass-paneled doors swing open 180 degrees and have magnet closure.
- Leg bottoms feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 19" deep x 29.5" high
- Top Overhang (on all sides): 1" wide
- Drawer Interior: 23.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 6" high
- Inner Cabinet: 25" wide x 16.5" deep x 16" high
- Center Back Panel: 6.5" wide x 25.5: high
- Side Back Panel (2): 19" wide x 25.5" high
- Wall Space Needed: 30" in each direction if placed in corner
- Maximum Weight Capacity (adjustable shelf): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 91 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).