- Online Only
Bold yet versatile, our grid-print drapes pair easily with other patterns.
- 50" wide; available in four lengths.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Made from a linen/cotton blend.
- Lined with polyester for privacy and enhanced light filtration.
- Printed geometric design.
- Detailed with a blind-stitch hem.
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 10 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
- Dry-clean only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 55% linen, 45% cotton.
- Lined with 100% polyester.
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Pole Pocket: 3" wide
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Drapery Hooks: 10
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).