Shiny Hammered Flatware
Meticulous finishing gives this flatware collection a hand-hammered look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted of polished brass and antique silver plating.
- Utensils feature the inscribed words fork, spoon or knife.
- Each 5 piece place setting includes: salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and dessert spoon.
- Each piece is hand crafted.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Fork: 1.25" wide x 8.5" long
- Salad Fork: 1" wide x 6.5" long
- Dessert Spoon: 1.25" wide x 7" long
- Soup Spoon: 1.75" wide x 8" long
- Knife: 0.75" wide x 8.5" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.