Sienna Paisley Duvet Cover & Sham - Blue
- Online Only
We adapted this bedding from a wool challis scarf printed in 1860, which featured a lively design carefully drawn to mimic a woven pattern.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Cotton sateen.
- 350-thread count.
- Lavish, swirling paisley design is pigment printed in warm blues and greens, using multiple screens from our bedding designer’s original artwork.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Duvet swatches, below, are available for $7 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for duvet swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Flange: 2" wide
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).