Siena Zinc-Topped Entertaining Console
A potting table we spotted in an English garden shed was the inspiration for this character-rich console. Crafted from pine with country-style turnings, it’s topped with a sheet of zinc whose aged patina suggests many years of use.
- 58" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Two dovetailed drawers have antique-bronze bin pulls for easy opening, and the open shelf holds bottles and barware or baskets filled with small items.
- The console’s rustic-pine finish is hand applied in layers to heighten the wood’s rich grain.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from pine, particle board and a zinc sheet.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Overall: 58" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top: 58" wide x 18" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 20.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Shelf (1): 55" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" thick
- Clearance under piece: 14"
- Distance between legs: 49" side to side; 11" front to back
- Weight: 99 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).