- Reproducing the charm of Swedish Gustavian furniture, our Sofia Armoire features neoclassical detailing and a soft, weathered gray finish. Fluting accents the side of each of the doors, which are inset with beveled mirrors.
- 42" wide x 24" deep x 76" high
- Framed in kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Hand finished in a soft weathered gray multistep finish.
- Includes two deep drawers, two adjustable shelves, a fixed shelf, and a hanging rod for clothes.
- Fixed shelf holds up to a 32" television.
- Features panel doors with inset beveled mirrors.
- Detailed with crown molding and bracket feet.
- Built from kiln-dried mahogany and MDF.
- Crafted with dowel joinery and pocket screws for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Doors have magnetic closure.
- Detailed with bronzed rosette-style pulls.
- Removable solid mahogany clothes rod.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers add extra stability.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 42" wide x 24" deep x 76" high
- Interior: 37" wide x 19.5" deep x 49" high
- Shelf (2 adjustable, 1 fixed): 37" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (adjustable shelf): 25 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 100 pounds
- Clothes Rod: 1.5" diameter, 37" long
- Drawer Interior (2): 32.5" wide x 19" deep x 5" high
- Distance Between Feet at Front/Back: 40.5 side to side; 22.5 front to back
- Weight: 215 pounds
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Wipe spills immediately; do not use any soaps or abrasives to clean.
- A light application of wax should be applied periodically to keep the surface protected from minor spills.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).