- Bold proportions and superior craftsmanship make our buffet ideal for lively gatherings. A full four inches taller than most buffets, it offers generous storage space, plus a comfortable surface for serving.
- 60" wide x 18.5" deep x 42" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried oak and oak veneer.
- Doors feature tempered-glass panels.
- Four drawers and six adjustable shelves provide numerous storage options.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color in our exclusive forest oak finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built with a solid oak base and door frames with MDF and oak veneer panels and shelves.
- Glass is tempered for safety. Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- English dovetail drawers have stops on rails to prevent them from being pulled out.
- Overall: 60" wide x 18.5" deep x 42" high
- Top: 60" wide x 18.5" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (4): 11.5" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Door (4): 13" wide x 30.5" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (6): 27" wide x 16" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior without adjustable shelves (2): 27" wide x 16.5" deep x31" high
- Weight Capacity (Shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight Capacity (Top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 220 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).