Somerby Upholstered Bench
Generous padding and meticulous upholstering are the hallmarks of this elegant bench. At the end of a bed, if offers convenient extra seating.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a sustainable hardwood frame.
- Solid Rubberwood legs are finished in a water-based stain and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Polyester cushion is filled with foam.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple leg attachment is the only assembly required.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 23.5" deep x 27" high
- Seat: 20" high
- Clearance Under Bench: 4.5" high
- Weight: 56 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.