Our Sommerset Dresser has the warmth and simplicity of 19th-century English cottage furniture. The stylish overhanging top accentuates the distinct lines of its framed sides and paneled drawer fronts. An exclusive multistep finish highlights the flowing wood grain, enhancing its natural beauty.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Built from solid pine, particleboard and pine veneer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Rustic Pine finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Antique Bronze knob hardware.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Three deep drawers with bottom-mounted drawer glides provide ample storage space.
- Leg levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Dresser: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 20" deep x 36" high
- Top: 42" wide x 20" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Drawer Exterior (3): 36.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 35" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1" diameter
- Weight: 106 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.