Sonoma Recessed Medicine Cabinet
Oversized molding gives our medicine cabinet great presence in the bath.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with a beveled mirror.
- Regular cabinet features 2 adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Extra-Large cabinet features 4 adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Can be mounted to open left or right.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Professional installation required.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
Regular Medicine Cabinet
- Overall: 22" wide x 6" deep x 27" high
- Mirror Only: 15.25" wide x 19.75" high
- Inset dimensions: 18.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 23.5" high
- Interior: 17" wide x 4" deep x 22" high
- Shelves (2): 17" wide x 4" deep
X-Large Medicine Cabinet
- Overall: 22" wide x 6" deep x 34" high
- Mirror Only: 15.25" wide x 27.5" high
- Inset dimensions: 19" wide x 3.5" deep x 31" high
- Interior: 17.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Shelves (4): 17" wide x 4" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.