Sonoma Recessed Medicine Cabinet
Oversized molding gives our medicine cabinet great presence in the bath.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of solid birch and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the cabinet’s structural integrity over time.
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with a beveled mirror.
- Regular cabinet features 2 adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Extra-Large cabinet features 4 adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Can be mounted to open left or right.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Professional installation required.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Dimensions & Care
Regular Medicine Cabinet
- Overall: 22" wide x 6" deep x 27" high
- Mirror Only: 15.25" wide x 19.75" high
- Inset dimensions: 18.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 23.5" high
- Interior: 17" wide x 4" deep x 22" high
- Shelves (2): 17" wide x 4" deep
X-Large Medicine Cabinet
- Overall: 22" wide x 6" deep x 34" high
- Mirror Only: 15.25" wide x 27.5" high
- Inset dimensions: 19" wide x 3.5" deep x 31" high
- Interior: 17.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Shelves (4): 17" wide x 4" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).