Sophia Village 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
The intricate blue-and-white pattern of our Sophia Collection resembles an antique willow motif. Using an 18th-century English technique, it’s applied to each piece by hand with decals based on original etchings and then kiln-fired with a crackle glaze that adds to its authentic look and feel. This durable stoneware dinnerware collection is an heirloom in the making.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of stoneware with a white crackle glaze.
- Features an antique finish and blue decal.
- All pieces are hand finished.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Food, dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal or soup bowls and 4 mugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 10" diameter, 1" high
- Salad Plate: 9" diameter, 1" high
- Cereal Bowl: 6" diameter, 3" high
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 25 ounces
- Tidbit Bowl: 4.75" diameter, 2" high
- Tidbit Bowl Capacity: 7 ounces
- Mug: 4.5" wide x 3" deep x 4.5" high
- Mug Capacity: 14 ounces
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.