With its inverted cloche shape, our pendant brings to mind the hanging lanterns of Byzantium, designed to amplify candlelight by refracting its glow. Our version has a handblown glass shade with a subtly rippled texture and three lights that hold candelabra bulbs.
- 22.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 39" high
- Crafted of handblown glass and iron.
- A rustic-iron finish is applied to the thick metal links for a timeworn look; curved ends add a decorative flourish.
- A generous 12’ chain allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways and may be professionally shortened to fit any ceiling height.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 39" high
- Shade: 13.5'' diameter, 17'' high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 12.5' long
- Bulb (3): 25 watts, type B (not included)
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.