Spring Sparrow Duvet Cover & Sham
- Online Only
We translated the detailed illustrations of 19th-century field guides into a pigment-printed pattern full of life and color.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Plate numbers in graceful script recall the original ornithology books that inspired this design.
- Several species of sparrow, each on a different type of branch, create spring color.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Expertly tailored of smooth cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20 x 36"
- Flange: 2" wide
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Earth Friendly