Mercury Glass Scented Candle Pot & Votive, Set of 3, Benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®
Keep hope burning bright for children and their families. For every candle pot & votive set sold between November 1, 2013, to January 2, 2014, we’ll donate 50% of the purchase price to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, helping to support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other deadly childhood diseases.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Base and lid made of glass with an antiqued-silver finish.
- Spiced-vanilla-scented candle.
- Candle pot sold separately.
- Set includes three votive candles.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candle Pot: 4.75" diameter, 7.25" high
- Votive: 2.5" wide x 2" deep x 2.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.