Standard Rug Pad
Our Standard Rug Pad provides a nonskid layer between an area rug and your floor, while adding softness underfoot.
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug.
- Lightweight and pliable.
- Easily trimmed with household scissors.
- Keeps rugs smooth and flat, making vacuuming easier.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Face is 100% recycled post-industrial synthetic fibers, back is a blend of natural and synthetic rubber.
- Pad for rugs 2' wide x 3' long.
- Pad for rugs 2.5' wide x 9' long.
- Pad for rugs 3' wide x 5' long.
- Pad for rugs 5' wide x 8' long.
- Pad for rugs 8' wide x 8' long.
- Pad for rugs 8' wide x 10' long.
- Pad for rugs 9' wide x 12' long.
- Pad for rugs 10' wide x 14' long.
- Thickness: 1/8”
- Spot wash, air dry.
- Make sure pad is thoroughly dry before use.
- Lay rubber side down on all hard surfaces, and for all area rugs.
- Lay rubber side up for wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).