Lanterns like this lit streets and homes during the gas-light era, with their glass panes protecting the flames from breezes. Ours is crafted of metal with a rustic bronze finish that evokes years of exposure to the elements.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of iron and glass.
- Features four candle-type sleeves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 12.5" deep x 28" high
- Height: adjusts from 28–104", depending on the number of rods used (up to 6)
- Canopy: 6" diameter, 2.5" high
- Cord: 9.5' long
- Bulb (4): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).