Stella Side Chair
Graceful, well-made chairs like this were a fixture in early-20th-century schools and offices. We’ve updated their design with a weathered finish that works well in the kitchen, dining room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood .
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- The chair has a wide, contoured seat, a gently curved and arched back rail, and bentwood braces between the seat and back.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair is sized for use with our medium PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- 18" wide x 21.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 21.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 18" wide (at front), 15" wide (at back) x 17" deep x 18" high
- Back Rest: 16" wide x 1.5" deep x 18" high
- Leg: 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep x 17.5" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 6.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 17.5" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.