Stella Side Chair
Graceful, well-made chairs like this were a fixture in early-20th-century schools and offices. We’ve updated their design with a weathered finish that works well in the kitchen, dining room or home office.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood .
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- The chair has a wide, contoured seat, a gently curved and arched back rail, and bentwood braces between the seat and back.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair is sized for use with our medium PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- 18" wide x 21.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 21.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 18" wide (at front), 15" wide (at back) x 17" deep x 18" high
- Back Rest: 16" wide x 1.5" deep x 18" high
- Leg: 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep x 17.5" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 6.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 17.5" side to side; 19.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.