Stella Double Sink Console
The natural whorls and fissures of pine give our Stella Double Sink Console its warm, mountain cabin appeal. Its thick, substantial silhouette is softened by the milky hues and crystalline veins of Carrara marble.
- 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Top is made of 1 inch–thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console is fitted with a white ceramic sink (included).
- Features three drawers for convenient storage.
- Equipped with two spacious cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid pine with MDF drawers and panels for strength and durability.
- Carrara marble top. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink Interior (2): 19.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Cabinet Interior (2): 25"wide x20" deep x 22.5" high
- Cabinet Shelf (2): 24.5"wide x 20" deep x 0.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 17" wide x 16.5" deep x 4" high
- Clearance Under Console: 4"
- Weight: 337 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).