Stella Single Sink Console
- The natural whorls and fissures of pine give our Stella console its warm, mountain cabin appeal. Its thick, substantial silhouette is softened by the milky hues and crystalline veins of Carrara marble.
- 30" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Top is made of 1 inch–thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Console is fitted with a white ceramic sink (included).
- Features two spacious drawers.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid pine with MDF drawers and panels for strength and durability.
- Carrara marble top. As with all natural marble, the veining pattern varies from piece to piece.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 30" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink Interior: 19.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Middle Drawer Cubby Interior (2): 6.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 4" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 4" high
- Clearance Under Console: 4"
- Weight: 149 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.