Stratton Storage Bed with Baskets Bed & Dresser Set
Our popular Stratton Bed with Baskets has a compact profile and generous storage options, making it ideal for small spaces. The dresser adds expansive storage and a coordinated look.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood platform bed, designed with under-the-bed storage compartments.
- Frame is composed of 3 hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece. Your mattress sits on top of the frame.
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The bed has six versatile baskets (included) for storage underneath.
- Includes sturdy rattan baskets with cut-out handles.
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls. The Triton® Foundation features a PowerBeam™ construction known in the industry for its superior strength and which is built to last.
- CertiPUR® certified for a safe, healthier home.
- Bed is designed for use without a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Attaches to any of our queen or king-sized headboards using our Stratton headboard brackets; headboard and brackets sold separately.
- Stratton Bed Brackets (set of 2 sold separately) are needed only if you are attaching a headboard to a Stratton bed.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Full/Queen Bed: 60" wide x 80" deep x 16" high
- King/Cal. King Bed: 76" wide x 84" deep x 16" high
- Set includes bed and one dresser.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60" wide X 79.5" deep X 16" high
- Box Sections: 60" wide X 19.5" deep X 16" high
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 23" wide X 20" deep X 0.5" thick
- Mattress Platform to Floor: 16" high
- Baskets: 25" wide X 17" deep X 11" high
- Basket Interiors: 23.5" wide X 16" deep X 10.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Overall: 76" wide X 83.5" deep X 16" high
- Side Box Sections: 60" wide X 19.5" deep X 16" high
- Bottom Box Section: 76" wide X 23.5" deep X 16" high
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 39" wide X 20" deep X 0.5" thick
- Mattress Platform to Floor: 16" high
- End Baskets: 33.5" wide X 21.5" deep X 11" high
- End Basket Interiors: 32" wide X 20.5" deep X 10.5" high
- Side Baskets: 25" wide X 17" deep X 11" high
- Side Basket Interiors: 23.5" wide X 16" deep X 10.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 pounds
- Overall: 42" wide X 21" deep X 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" Side to Side; 15" Front to Back
- Clearance to Floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 137.5 pounds
- Overall: 66" wide X 21" deep X 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 19" wide X 19" deep X 7.5" high
- Deep Drawer Interior: 27" wide X 17" deep X 9.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 2.5" square, 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 62" Side to Side; 17.5" Front to Back
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions http://www.potterybarn.com/pages/popups/fcare_popup.html
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.