Stratton Storage Platform Bed with Drawers Bed & Dresser Set
Our popular Stratton Bed with Drawers has a compact profile and generous storage options, making it ideal for small spaces. Our Stratton Extra-Wide Dresser features a solid-wood frame and drawers with English dovetail joinery and bronze-finished iron pulls.
- Expertly crafted solid hardwood platform bed, designed with six under-bed storage drawers.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Shown here with our Montgomery Upholstered Headboard (sold separately).
- Stratton Bed Brackets (set of 2 sold separately) are needed only if you are attaching a headboard to a Stratton bed.
- Bed is designed for use without a box spring.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Finished entirely by hand in a multistep process to ensure depth of color.
- Frame is composed of 3 hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece. Your mattress sits on top of the frame.
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- Drawers are made of hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the structural integrity of the drawers over time.
- Drawers feature Antique Bronze hardware and operate smoothly on bottom-mounted metal glides.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- Overall: 60" wide x 79.5" deep x 16" high
- Box Sections: 60" wide x 19.5" deep x 16" high
- Connecting Platform Panels (3): 23" wide x 20" deep x 0.5" thick
- Mattress platform to floor: 16" high
- Outer Drawers: 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 13" high
- Drawer Interiors: 24" wide x 16" deep x 10" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb.
- Overall: 76" wide x 83.5" deep x 16" high
- Side Box Sections: 60" wide x 19.5" deep x 16" high
- Bottom Box Section: 76" wide x 23.5" deep x 16" high
- Connecting Platform Panel (3): 39" wide x 20" deep x 0.5" thick
- Mattress platform to floor: 16" high
- Outer End Drawers: 33.5" wide x 18" deep x 13" high
- End Drawer Interiors: 32" wide x 16" deep x 10" high
- Outer Side Drawers: 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 13" high
- Side Drawer Interiors: 24" wide x 16" deep x 10" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" side to side; 15" front to back
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 137.5 pounds
- Overall: 66" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 19" deep x 7.5" high
- Deep Drawer Interior: 27" wide x 17" deep x 9.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 2.5" square, 3.5" high
- Distance between legs: 62" side to side; 17.5" front to back
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping