Stratton Bedside Table
Our beautifully compact Stratton Bedside Table features a solid wood frame and a spacious drawer with English dovetail joinery and a bronze-finished iron drawer pull.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is kiln-dried solid hardwood, with hardwood veneer over engineered wood using mortise-and-tenon construction
- Sides are hardwood over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time.
- The shelf is made of beech.
- The drawer front and sides are crafted of alder; drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF.
- Drawer glides are made of alder; the drawer includes a stop to prevent accidental removal.
- The table's back is constructed of plywood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Drawer Interior: 16.5" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Shelf: 27" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Distance between drawer bottom and shelf: 12.5"
- Clearance under shelf: 4"
- Legs: 1.5" square, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 19.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.