Stratton Storage Platform Daybed with Baskets
Designed to get the most out of your space and your budget, our Stratton Daybed’s compact profile houses six included rattan baskets for under-the-bed storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Side, back and bottom panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
- Frame is composed of 3 kiln-dried solid hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece. Your mattress sits on top of the frame. A box spring is unnecessary.
- Polyurethane foam and polyester filled daybed cushion features non-removable 100% cotton twill cover
- Tufted surface with piped edges
- Number of tufts: 15
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color.
- Accommodates a twin mattress or daybed cushion (sold seperately).
- Featuring finger openings on opposite ends to serve as handles, the woven rattan baskets are finished with clear lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed: 75" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 75" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- Cubbies: 22" wide x 19.5" deep x 13" high
- Baskets (6 total; 2 baskets per cubby): 21" wide x 17" deep x 12" high
- Basket Interiors: 20" wide x 16" deep x 11" high
- Trundle Overall: 39" wide x 75" long x 6" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Tufted Cushion only
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery
You May Also Need
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping