Stratton Storage Platform Daybed with Baskets
Designed to get the most out of your space and your budget, our Stratton Daybed’s compact profile houses six included rattan baskets for under-the-bed storage.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Side, back and bottom panels are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the bed’s structural integrity over time.
- Frame is composed of 3 kiln-dried solid hardwood-framed boxes connected by an additional plywood piece. Your mattress sits on top of the frame. A box spring is unnecessary.
- Polyurethane foam and polyester filled daybed cushion features non-removable 100% cotton twill cover
- Tufted surface with piped edges
- Number of tufts: 15
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color.
- Accommodates a twin mattress or daybed cushion (sold seperately).
- Featuring finger openings on opposite ends to serve as handles, the woven rattan baskets are finished with clear lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- To keep the mattress firmly in place, top the bed’s platform with our Standard Rug Pad (sold separately) before placing your mattress on top.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Daybed: 75" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Daybed Overall: 75" wide x 39" deep x 16" high
- Cubbies: 22" wide x 19.5" deep x 13" high
- Baskets (6 total; 2 baskets per cubby): 21" wide x 17" deep x 12" high
- Basket Interiors: 20" wide x 16" deep x 11" high
- Trundle Overall: 39" wide x 75" long x 6" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Tufted Cushion only
- Free Fast Shipping
- White Glove Delivery