Our Stratton Dresser features a solid-wood frame and drawers with English dovetail joinery and bronze-finished iron pulls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" side to side; 15" front to back
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 168 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.