Our Stratton Dresser features a solid-wood frame and drawers with English dovetail joinery and bronze-finished iron pulls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 15"wide X 17" deep X 7" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 33.5" wide X 17" deep X 10" high
- Drawer Pulls: 6" wide X 1" deep X .5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square X 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 35" side to side; 15" front to back
- Clearance to floor: 3.5"
- Weight: 168 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.