Stratton Extra-Wide Dresser
Our Stratton Extra-Wide Dresser features a solid-wood frame and drawers with English dovetail joinery and bronze-finished iron pulls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is built of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The dresser top is crafted of hardwood veneer over engineered wood; Sides are hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The drawer fronts and sides are made of alder; the drawer bottom is alder veneer over MDF; the drawer glides are beech.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All drawers are paneled and feature dovetail joinery; with stops, wood glides, and bronze-finished iron drawer pulls.
- Assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 19" wide x 19" deep x 7.5" high
- Deep Drawer Interior: 27" wide x 17" deep x 9.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 2.5" square, 3.5" high
- Distance between legs: 62" side to side; 17.5" front to back
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Stratton Storage Platform Bed with Drawers
Stratton Bedside Table
Mahogany Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping