Stuart Linen Closet
- White Glove Delivery
Our extra-tall linen closet has the warmth and character of an heirloom – and enough room to stack towels, sheet sets, pillows, duvets and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Solid birch legs and frame.
- Dresser top and shelves are made out of MDF.
- Door has a solid birch frame with MDF face.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Semigloss white finish.
- Three adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Brushed nickel hardware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" w x 15.25" d x 72" h
- Shelf (4): 17" w x 13" d x 0.75" h
- Clearance Under Closet: 4"
- Legs: 4" sq x 4" h
- Distance Between Legs: 20" side to side; 15" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (per shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 86 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).