Our very special Studio Dinnerware was designed exclusively for us by New York ceramicist Barbara Eigen, whose work is prized for its hand-hewn shapes.
- Crafted of high-quality stoneware that’s casual enough for everyday use.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal bowls and 4 mugs.
- Earthenware's porousness makes it readily absorb heat, so while dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container.
- Watch a video about the technique used to create our Studio Dinnerware.
- Store / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 11" diameter
- Salad Plate: 8" diameter
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 16 fluid ounces
- Mug: 3" diameter, 5" high
- Mug Capacity: 12 fluid ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).