Our very special Studio Dinnerware was designed exclusively for us by New York ceramicist Barbara Eigen, whose work is prized for its hand-hewn shapes.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of high-quality stoneware that’s casual enough for everyday use.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Earthenware's porousness makes it readily absorb heat, so while dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container.
- 16-piece set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 cereal bowls and 4 mugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dinner Plate: 11" diameter
- Salad Plate: 8" diameter
- Cereal Bowl Capacity: 16 ounces
- Mug: 3" diameter, 5" high
- Mug Capacity: 12 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.