Studio Oval Serve Bowl
Like the rest of our Studio Collection, this cream-colored serving bowl was designed by New York ceramicist Barbara Eigen.
- 21" wide x 5.5" deep x 2" high
- Handcrafted of high-quality stoneware that’s casual enough for everyday use.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- Earthenware's porousness makes it readily absorb heat, so while dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container.
- Watch a video about the technique used to create our Studio Dinnerware.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).