Like the rest of our Studio Collection, this cream-colored serving bowl was designed by New York ceramicist Barbara Eigen.
- 21" wide x 5.5" deep x 2" high
- Handcrafted of high-quality stoneware that’s casual enough for everyday use.
- Finished and glazed by hand.
- Earthenware's porousness makes it readily absorb heat, so while dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container.
- Watch a video about the technique used to create our .