Studio Wall Shelf
- Delivery Discount
- Online Only
Our shelf is precision engineered to be stronger and last longer than any other. Its deep shelves offer exceptionally generous storage space, and self-leveling feet and mounts at the top to provide stability.
- 34" wide x 18" deep x 75" high
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Posts are crafted from a single piece of solid poplar and covered with birch veneers.
- Shelf is built from MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the shelf’s structural integrity over time.
- Finish is hand applied using a multistep process that includes slight distressing on the edges.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Overall: 34" wide x 18" deep x 75" high
- Number of shelves: 5
- Shelf dimensions from top:
- 32" wide x 9" deep x 10.5" high
- 32" wide x 11" deep x 12" high
- 32" wide x 13" deep x 14" high
- 32" wide x 15.5" deep x 15.5" high
- 32" wide x 18" deep x 17" high
- Clearance from bottom shelf to floor: 6.5"
- Legs: 1" thick, 3" deep
- Distance between legs: 31.5"
- Shelf weight capacity: 25 pounds
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Simple assembly.
- View assembly instructions.
- For daily care, clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).