Sullivan Leather Cube
Combining the compact proportions of a cube with the furniture-grade quality of an ottoman, this occasional seat also functions as a footrest and bedside table.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The espresso color showcases the leather’s natural look using aniline-dyed top-grain leather
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cube: 16" square, 17" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" square, 17" high
- Clearance to floor: 1.25"
- Weight: 26 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to mainain its apperance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leathe the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.