Sullivan Leather Rectangular Ottoman
The finest aniline-dyed top-grain leather in a rich espresso defines the beauty of our Sullivan Ottoman. Deep cushioning and incredibly durable construction make it the most versatile piece of furniture in the room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Aniline-dyed, top-grain leather accentuates its authentic surface markings and natural beauty.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wooden board provides support for cushion.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 51" wide x 31" deep x 18" high
- Top: 51" wide x 31" deep x 9.5" high
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Leg: 4" square x 8” high
- Clearance from floor: 7" high
- Distance between legs: 42"/22"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.