Sullivan Leather Rectangular Ottoman
The finest aniline-dyed top-grain leather in a rich espresso defines the beauty of our Sullivan Ottoman. Deep cushioning and incredibly durable construction make it the most versatile piece of furniture in the room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Aniline-dyed, top-grain leather accentuates its authentic surface markings and natural beauty.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wooden board provides support for cushion.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 51" wide x 31" deep x 18" high
- Top: 51" wide x 31" deep x 9.5" high
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Leg: 4" square x 8” high
- Clearance from floor: 7" high
- Distance between legs: 42"/22"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.