Sullivan Leather Rectangular Ottoman
The finest aniline-dyed top-grain leather in a rich espresso defines the beauty of our Sullivan Ottoman. Deep cushioning and incredibly durable construction make it the most versatile piece of furniture in the room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Aniline-dyed, top-grain leather accentuates its authentic surface markings and natural beauty.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wooden board provides support for cushion.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 51" wide x 31" deep x 18" high
- Top: 51" wide x 31" deep x 9.5" high
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Leg: 4" square x 8” high
- Clearance from floor: 7" high
- Distance between legs: 42"/22"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).