Sullivan Leather Rectangular Ottoman
The finest aniline-dyed top-grain leather in a rich espresso defines the beauty of our Sullivan Ottoman. Deep cushioning and incredibly durable construction make it the most versatile piece of furniture in the room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Aniline-dyed, top-grain leather accentuates its authentic surface markings and natural beauty.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wooden board provides support for cushion.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 51" wide x 31" deep x 18" high
- Top: 51" wide x 31" deep x 9.5" high
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Leg: 4" square x 8” high
- Clearance from floor: 7" high
- Distance between legs: 42"/22"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.