Sullivan Leather Square Ottoman
The finest aniline-dyed top-grain leather in a rich espresso or camel defines the beauty of our Sullivan Ottoman. Deep cushioning and incredibly durable construction make it the most versatile piece of furniture in the room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Aniline-dyed, top-grain leather accentuates its authentic surface markings and natural beauty.
- Cushion is made of resilient 8-inch-thick, high-density foam core.
- Legs are built of solid mahogany, hand-stained and sealed with lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wooden board provides support for cushion.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42” square x 18" high
- Leg: 4" square x 8” high
- Clearance from floor: 7" high
- Distance between legs: 33"
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 68 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as QUICK SHIP will usually be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 8-10 Weeks
- Made to Order items are usually delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store - FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.