Sumner Extending Dining Table
A rustic finish brings unparalleled warmth to this table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal its knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of kiln-dried solid pine (Rustic Pine finish) or kiln-dried solid poplar (Rustic Mahogany finish) with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Extending table features innovative breadboard rails that slide out at either end to accommodate 2 extension leaves.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 76" long x 40" wide x 30.5" high
- Extended Overall: 120" long x 40" wide x 30.5" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 22" wide x 40" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 4" high
- Legs: 5" diameter x 29" high
- Clearance From Floor: 29"
- Distance Between Legs: 60" side to side; 27.5" front to back
- Weight: 156 lb
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).