Sumner Extending Dining Table
A rustic finish brings unparalleled warmth to this table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal its knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly constructed of kiln-dried solid pine (Rustic Pine finish) or kiln-dried solid poplar (Rustic Mahogany finish) with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Extending table features innovative breadboard rails that slide out at either end to accommodate 2 extension leaves.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 75.75" wide x 40" deep x 30.25" high
- Extended Overall: 119.75" wide x 40" deep x 30.25" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 22" wide x 40" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 4" high
- Legs: 5" diameter, 29" high
- Clearance From Floor: 29"
- Distance Between Legs: 60" side to side; 27.5" front to back
- Weight: 156 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.