Details like framed doors, turned feet and aged-iron bail pulls lend a substantial quality to this buffet, a handsome piece for media or entertaining. It’s artfully weathered and distressed to highlight the wood’s grain pattern.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; shelves and panels are MDF with poplar veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid poplar and tempered glass.
- Rustic Pine finish is framed in solid pine; shelves and panels are MDF with pine veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid pine and tempered glass.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand in a Rustic Pine or Rustic Mahogany stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features three drawers and two glass-door cabinets, each with two adjustable shelves.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Tempered-glass doors.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.25" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 6.25" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 27" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 21.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelves): 23.25" wide x 17.75" deep x 23" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 168 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.