Details like framed doors, turned feet and aged-iron bail pulls lend a substantial quality to this buffet, a handsome piece for media or entertaining. It’s artfully weathered and distressed to highlight the wood’s grain pattern.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; shelves and panels are MDF with poplar veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid poplar and tempered glass.
- Rustic Pine finish is framed in solid pine; shelves and panels are MDF with pine veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid pine and tempered glass.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand in a Rustic Pine or Rustic Mahogany stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features three drawers and two glass-door cabinets, each with two adjustable shelves.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Tempered-glass doors.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.25" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 6.25" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 27" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 21.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelves): 23.25" wide x 17.75" deep x 23" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 168 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).