Details like framed doors, turned feet and aged-iron bail pulls lend a substantial quality to this buffet, a handsome piece for media or entertaining. It’s artfully weathered and distressed to highlight the wood’s grain pattern.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Mahogany finish is framed in solid poplar; shelves and panels are MDF with poplar veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid poplar and tempered glass.
- Rustic Pine finish is framed in solid pine; shelves and panels are MDF with pine veneer; drawer glides are solid birch; cabinet doors are solid pine and tempered glass.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand in a Rustic Pine or Rustic Mahogany stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features three drawers and two glass-door cabinets, each with two adjustable shelves.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Tempered-glass doors.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1.25" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 11.75" wide x 14" deep x 6.25" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 27" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 21.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelves): 23.25" wide x 17.75" deep x 23" high
- Clearance Under Buffet: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 168 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.